This site is produced by the Department of the Attorney General. It aims to provide comprehensive information about the Public Trustee and its services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections or less than state-of-the-art equipment;
- access through varying web-enabled equipment; and
- rural and regional users.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- "Skip to main content" link at the top of every page will skip to the content of that page, skipping other links including the menu.
- Highlighted links will appear as the focus changes from one link to another throughout the site.
- A "Listen" link at the top of most pages allows you to "listen to this page using ReadSpeaker". This is a free service and does not require any plug-ins or additional software. Select this link to listen to the content and follow the highlighted words on the web page being read to you.
- A "Listen" icon next to documents will allow you to “listen to the document using ReadSpeaker docReader”. This is also a free service and does not require any plug-ins or additional software. Select the icon to listen to the document and follow the highlighted words in the document as they are being read to you. You can hear the whole document or select certain parts.
- Instructions for resizing text.
- Printer-friendly pages.
This page covers three important guides to using this web site in an effort to improve accessibility:
- Text resizing - how to resize the text size viewed on screen within the browser to enhance readability,
- Printer friendly - how to print web pages from this web site, and
- Plug-ins requirement - how to install optional plug-ins to access documents on this web site.
Three icons appear on the top right of most pages on this site so you can decrease, return to normal size or increase the size of the text on the page. Alternatively you can make the text larger or smaller on this site, or on any website you visit by changing the settings on your browser.
The screen that comes up will display which browser and version you are using.
You can print content pages on the site by selecting the 'Print page' link. This will open a new browser window for you to print from if you have a printer connected.
Documents available for download on this site are in Word or PDF. If you require software to view the documents, please select the appropriate link below:
Please note that you can also request any documents on this website by using the details on the Contact us page in the following formats:
- printed/hard-copy, or
- documents to be made available in an alternative format such as plain text file.
This website is best viewed in the following browsers:
Last updated: 11-December-2014