Make a donation
Give2Good comprises of two separate funds
Give2Good Foundation Public Ancillary Fund (ABN 19 176 396 942)
The Public Ancillary Fund has tax deductible status and donations are 100% tax deductible. Grants from this fund can only be made to eligible charities with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status. DGR status is an Australian Tax Office classification of a fund that enables donors to that fund to claim a tax deduction.
If you require a tax deductible receipt, please make your donation via the Give2Good Foundation here.
Give2Good Foundation Charitable Fund (ABN 77 870 780 578)
The Charitable Fund does not have tax deductible status, so your gift is not tax deductible. However, your contribution through this fund will still generate income to benefit a wide range of community organisations and causes, as long as they are charitable.
If you DO NOT require a tax deductible receipt, you can choose to make your donation via the Give2Good Charitable Foundation here.
Bequests can be made through your Will to either fund.
Established Give2Good Causes
There are a range of established Give2Good causes that you can donate to within each of the above ‘deductable gift recipient’ (Foundation) and ‘non-deductable gift recipient’ (Charitable Foundation) Fund options. Your donation or bequest can be directed to benefit Western Australia based charities supporting the following causes:
- Give2Good General Purpose Fund – supporting a wide range of charitable purposes and community building initiatives across metropolitan and regional WA.
- Medical and Disability Research and Care – supporting charitable organisations that aim to prevent, cure or relieve human suffering caused by accident, illness or disability.
- Animal Conservation and Care – supporting charitable organisations that prevent or relieve the suffering of animals and protect threatened & endangered wildlife.
- Caring for our Environment – supporting charitable organisations that care for and protect Western Australia’s natural environment.
- Crisis Care for Vulnerable and Disadvantaged Western Australians – supporting charitable organisations that provide relief for people experiencing crisis or hardship through the provision of food vouchers, material or financial aid, temporary accommodation, protection for children, counselling and support services.
- Children, Youth and Seniors Initiatives – supporting charitable organisations that facilitate individual well-being and build family & social support networks.
- Sporting and Recreation Initiatives – supporting charitable organisations that provide grassroots or developmental sports and recreation programs.
- Visual and Performing Arts Initiatives – supporting charitable organisations that support Western Australian artists, projects and festivals.
- Education and Scholarship Fund – supporting charitable organisations that improve access to education for disadvantaged or gifted children and youth.
- WA Natural Disaster Relief Fund – supporting charitable organisations that provide relief or recovery from bushfire, flood, drought or other natural disasters (a non-perpetual account which would distribute the majority of funds over two years, where applicable).
Established Give2Good Accounts
The following Give2Good Accounts have been established by generous Western Australians and are open to allow further public contributions. You can donate to any of these accounts, or establish your own named account (minimum $20,000) and elect to add it to those listed here for further Public contributions. Alternatively, you may elect to keep your named account private.
- Heart Foundation WA Division (DGR) - The Heart Foundation saves lives and improves health through funding world-class cardiovascular research, guidelines for health professionals, informing the public and assisting people with cardiovascular disease.
- RJR Progressive Contributing Fund (DGR) – Endeavours to support a range of Western Australian and national charities including Blind Citizens (Guide Dogs), Multiple Sclerosis Society, Epilepsy Action Australia, Leukaemia Foundation, Cancer Education Prevention Research, Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation, Salvation Army, The Smith Family, Royal Life Saving Society WA, RSPCA WA, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Breast Cancer Care, Police & Citizens Youth, Prostate Cancer Foundation and Parkinson’s WA Inc.
All of these options will appear in a drop down list when you make an online donation.
Alternatively, you can complete and return the form below when you make your donation or Will.
[ back to top ]